DON'T TOUCH ME!
MARCOM & ESG INTERN - Enex Technologies
By joining ETS Marcom & ESG team, you will work to support the only European HVACR leader in natural refrigerant solutions throughout its transformation journey. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team in implementing Sustainability strategies, plans, and reporting schemes;
- Consulting on ESG strategy and in specialized areas such as the design and implementation of decarbonization, GHS accounting and circularity initiatives;
- Proactively communicating with partners, and team members to manage commitments and expectations;
- Excellent project management skills.
If you are a problem solver who never loses sight of your goals, able to build strong relationships and promote collaboration, you can inspire trust and lead change through your motivation and enthusiasm, if you enjoy tackling challenges and are comfortable in constantly changing environments, then you are the candidate we are looking for!
What will you be doing in this role?
- Support the preparation of the first Global Sustainability Report, following the new CSRD requirements
- In-depth analysis of sustainability regulation (CSRD, GRI Standards, ESRS Standards, EU Taxonomy)
- Support the execution of a double materiality assessment to identify and understand the importance of ESG and sustainability topics across the Enex Technologies value chain.
- Work with relevant internal and external stakeholders to collect and analyze ESG data
- Lead the implementation of a centralized ESG data and content management system that supports ESG documentation and information
- Partner with the Procurement, HR, and Operations departments to create policies and activities engaging, supporting and educating Enex Technologies stakeholders in meeting sustainability standards.
Who are you, and what do you bring?
We know skills and competencies show up in many ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to speak to us about this opportunity.
- Master's degree in Management Engineering/Economics (specialization in Green Management and Sustainability is considered a plus).
- Subject matter expertise in different sustainability standards, certifications and knowledge of current and upcoming regulations (Ecovadis, GRI, BCorp, SBTI, CSRD, etc.).
- A keen interest in the energy transition space and the industrial and commercial refrigeration value chain
- Excellent knowledge of English, French/Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Compensation in line with national and regional standards for internship projects.
QUOTATIONS SALES ENGINEER - Enex
The resource will carry out the preliminary design and price calculation of configurable and customized units, following the client’s specifications.
- 2 years' of professional education (BTS FEE, DUT Génie thermique or equivalent)
- Fluency in French (other spoken language such as English or German will be a plus)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Place of work: Lyon, Rhone Alpes - France
Reporting to the Quoting Dpt Manager and working closely with the traveling technical sales representatives, you will carry out the following main tasks:
- Listening to customers and the sales team to answer pre-sales technical questions,
- You participate with the traveling sales engineers in monitoring the customer portfolio (offer management, feedback, etc.).
- You check and prepare the technical content of the order before it is registered,
- You establish and maintain the best relationships with customers, the sales team and related departments (BE, Marketing, ETO, …).
With at least 2 years' of professional education (BTS FEE, DUT Génie thermique or equivalent), it's your commercial temperament, your positive and constructive attitude, your efficiency and your technical curiosity that will make the difference.
Autonomous, rigorous and persevering, you have significant initial experience in a similar position and a good knowledge of refrigeration products and the market.
You must be fluent in English and have good computer skills.
ELETTRICISTA BORDO MACCHINA - Enex
- Diploma ad indirizzo elettrico (preferenziale)
- Pregressa esperienza in mansione analoga
- Buona conoscenza del disegno elettrico
- Padronanza di utilizzo di tutti gli strumenti utili
- Dinamicità, precisione, buona manualità e flessibilità per effettuare eventuali trasferte presso clienti
- Residenza nella provincia di lavoro
DISEGNATORE TECNICO - Enex
Il profilo dovrà occuparsi di:
- Coordinare le singole fasi di sviluppo del progetto, dal disegno alla gestione della documentazione tecnica, gestendo l'avanzamento dei lavori e relazionandosi costantemente con gli ingegneri progettisti e con la produzione;
- Definire tutti i materiali necessari per la realizzazione del prodotto;
- Eseguire l’attività di verifica e modifica eventuale dei pezzi;
- Controllare la correttezza degli elaborati in tutte le loro parti.
- Diploma/Laurea triennale ad indirizzo tecnico meccanico;
- Significativa esperienza nel ruolo richiesto;
- Buona conoscenza di SOLIDEDGE (o altri programmi disegno 3D);
- Ottime capacità di problem solving ed organizzative.
JUNIOR DESIGN ENGINEER - Enex
- Laurea in Ingegneria energetica
- Ottima conoscenza dell'inglese
- La conoscenza di un'altra lingua parlata come il francese o il tedesco è un requisito preferenziale
- Sei il candidato ideale se hai passione per l'ingegneria, attenzione ai dettagli, spirito di squadra e sai lavorare efficacemente sotto pressione
- Ambiente di lavoro dinamico e stimolante
TUBISTA/CARPENTIERE IN FERRO - Enex
- Realizzazione tubazioni e carpenterie a disegno per impianti industriali
- Montaggio tubazioni e carpenterie realizzate in officina
- Residenza nella provincia di lavoro
- Pregressa esperienza in mansione analoga (tubista, idraulico et similia)
- Buona conoscenza del disegno
- Padronanza di utilizzo di tutti gli strumenti utili
- Buone doti comunicative e relazionali per lavoro in team, problem solving e spirito di iniziativa.
TECHNICAL SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Enex
DRAWERS - THERMODYNAMIC DESIGNER - Roenest
- Choose the most suitable components for the project, perform performance calculations and consequently take care of the sizing of the machines;
- perform feasibility analyzes;
- will take care of the project but also of technical drawing.
- Degree in Energy or Thermotechnical Engineering;
- Preferred design experience through the use of Solidworks management software
- experience of at least 1/2 years in the HVAC world
- aptitude to work in a team
- knowledge of English is preferable
QUOTING ENGINEER - Roenest
- Engineering background, preferably in the mechanical field
- Spanish mother tongue and excellent knowledge of the Italian language
- Willingness to work in teams and in close contact with customers and suppliers
- Autonomy in work
JUNIOR PRODUCTION PLANNER - Roenest
- pianificare i lanci di produzione, i carichi di lavoro e invio dei materiali (in collaborazione con il Responsabile di Produzione;
- controllare lo stato di avanzamento della produzione per continuità produttiva e ottimizzazione delle aree produttive;
- elaborare la reportistica settimanale e giornaliera finalizzata ai lanci di produzione con lo scopo di dare continuità ed efficienza alla produzione
- Pianificare la produzione dello stabilimento aziendale: analisi ordini clienti in portafoglio, verifica disponibilità capacità produttiva
- Assicurare la corretta realizzazione della pianificazione della produzione
- Conoscere l'operatività sulle macchine e le relative lavorazioni, garantendo la corretta pianificazione del carico di lavoro
- Conoscenza di software MRP
- Buona conoscenza del pacchetto office
- Leadership e capacità di autonomia decisionale
- Ottime doti comunicative e relazionali
- Conoscenza della lingua inglese (indispensabile)
BUYER - Roenest
- integration of the spend management of the different companies/plants inside the BU;
- commodities strategies definition and implementation
- cooperate with local buyers to ensure deployment of the defined strategies;
- savings target development and execution;
- RFQ/tender preparation, execution and analysis and contracting;
- process requisitions and monitor orders;
- improve procurement processes / tools and ensure adherence to procurement policies/governance;
- manage priorities and competing demands, effectively managing internal customer expectations;
- continuous improvement activities that drive down total cost of ownership;
- monitor inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels;
- cooperate with Supplier Quality to monitor and improve performance from suppliers;
- investigate and suggest new supply partners along with rationalization of the supply base where appropriate.
- support supplier assessment / certification audits.
- analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field will be preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement / supply chain management.
- Strong communication skills, analytical, IT and organizational skills and the ability to work in team, even cross functional.
- Results oriented and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and sites with the flexibility to respond to a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Must be fluent in English, Spanish will be a plus.
QUALITY CONTROL - Roenest
- Verify compliance with the procedures, working instructions and controls defined by the Business Control PlaN
- Detect and report production defects
- Record defects found, maintain and update documentation
- Manage and resolve any defects detected during the production process
- Verify that finished products meet regulatory requirements and customer specifications
- Control raw materials, semi-finished products and any component of the production process
- Proposing ideas for improving quality
- Planning and carrying out inspection checks
- Check the customer samples
- Managing the measuring instruments
- Analysis of customer returns
- Perform training to production personnel
- Carry out internal audits
- Technical Degree, Technical experience or quality environment
- Basic knowledge of ISO9001:2015
- At least minimal knowledge of reading technical drawings
- Knowledge of the main quality control processes and non-conformity product management
- Knowledge of the main measurement instruments and calibration management
- Knowledge of the main Lean tools (8D, Ishikawa diagram, 5S...)
- English language (at least B1 writing and reading level is required)
- Knowledge of the main current and industry regulations and regulations: (EN ISO 9001:2015, PED,
- Machinery Directive, REACH, RoHS, UL, UKCA; ASME).
- Knowledge of the main Office IT tools.
- Basic knowledge of 2D technical drawing.